The KitchenAid Diamond Blender KSB1585 and KSB1586 feature the Kitchenaid Diamond Blending System and their Intelli-Speed motor which automatically senses the contents and maintains the optimal speed. It has a sturdy design, easy wipe clean touch controls and a BPA free diamond shaped blending jug. While not as powerful as many blenders, the addition of the Hot Foods mode, a Crush Ice mode and a Pulse mode make this blender a good all-rounder for the kitchen.
- Diamond Blending System – KitchenAid’s patented stainless steel blade with 4 different planes combined with a diamond shaped jug for thorough blending
- Intelli-Speed Motor – The KitchenAide Intelli-Speed Motor senses when ingredients are not moving and can give a burst of power
- Four Speeds – The KSB1585 blender can chop, mix, puree and liquefy
- Hot Foods Mode – A soft start to reduce splashing then quickly accelerates to the selected speed
- Crush Ice Mode – 30 second pulses at various intervals and optimum speed to crush ice
- Pulse Mode – The KitchenAid Diamond Blender pulse mode gives you complete control
- Steel Reinforced Coupler – For efficient power transfer
- Clean Touch Control Pad – Features wipe clean touch controls
- Power Cord Storage – The power cord stores neatly in under base storage
Where to buy the KitchenAid Diamond Blender
|Kitchen Warehouse||KSB1585 Onyx Black||Buy now for $227*|
|Kitchen Warehouse||KSB1585 Empire Red||Buy now for $227*|
|Kitchen Warehouse||KSB1585 Contour Silver||Buy now for $227*|
|Kitchen Warehouse||KSB1585 Almond Cream||Buy now for $227*|
KitchenAid Diamond Blender Photos
KitchenAid Diamond Blender Pros & Cons
KitchenAid Diamond Blender Specifications
The KitchenAid Diamond Blender comes in two models, KSB1585 and KSB1586. The KS1585 has 4 colours in a classic finish while the KS1586 comes in 5 metallic finishes. They have a two year warranty and a recommended retail price of $299.
The Kitchenaid KS1585 and the KS1586 Diamond Blenders have a robust die cast base for stability and a motor that uses Intelli-Speed to ensure even and thorough blending. The shape of the patented stainless steel blade and the moulded seamless diamond shaped 1.75 L jug gives efficient blending. The lid has been designed to stay put and includes an ingredient cup. The Kitchenaid Diamond Blender stands 41.9 cm tall and has a base measuring 22.9 cm x 21.6 cm. A 60 page Diamond Recipe Book is included.
Like a lot of KitchendAid appliances, the Diamond Blender comes in a wide range of colour options which are split into two categories for each model number; Classic Colours and Metallic Colours.
Classic Colours (KSB1585)
- Almond Cream – Product Code: 5KSB1585AAC
- Contour Silver – Product Code: 5KSB1585ACU
- Empire Red – Product Code: 5KSB1585AER
- Onyx Black – Product Code: 5KSB1585AOB
Metallic Colours (KSB1586)
- Azure Blue – Product Code: 5KSB1586AAZ
- Candy Apple Red – Product Code: 5KSB1586ACA
- Frosted Pearl – Product Code: 5KSB1586AFP
- Liquid Graphite – Product Code: 5KSB1586AQ
- Raspberry Ice – Product Code: KSB1586ARI
With four speeds, plus a pulse function, the KitchenAid Diamond Blender can handle most blending jobs. The soft start minimizes splashing when in Hot Food mode by starting at a slower speed. The Crush Ice mode also has soft start with intermittent high speed bursts to crush ice without melting.