The Vitamix A2300i High Performance Blender comes from the home of the world renowned professional blenders and belongs to the new Ascent series which are high powered blenders especially designed for household use. The Vitamix Ascent series of super blenders have the power to easily puree whole foods, and chop or grind nuts or grains to give your recipes the same flawless results chefs have enjoyed for years. These sleek modern high performance blenders have a built-in timer and variable speed control to allow you to monitor and achieve the perfect texture every time.
High performance or super blenders will create heat in the foods being blended. Usually, with such high power, it only takes a short time to blend foods, and you can use frozen ingredients or add ice if you want really cold results. However, you can use your Vitamix A2300i to make delicious smooth hot soup in about 6 minutes of continuous running, without overheating the motor.
The Ascent series of Vitamix blenders have Bluetooth connectivity which powers their Self-Detect feature and gives them scope for further advances such as a perfect blend app. The Vitamix A2300i is built to last with a metal drive system and a confident 10 year warranty, which, with its superior capabilities, makes this a blender good value for money.
- Powerful Motor – The Vitamix A2300i has a cool-running motor with the power to pulverise hard foods and run continuously without overheating
- Reliability – Comes with an extended 10 year warranty on all parts including free returns giving you worry–free confidence
- Metal Drive System – Guarantees smooth transfer of power and durability
- Laser-Cut Blades – The hardened aircraft–grade stainless steel blades are laser cut to form precise angles and edges so that they will slice and pulverise all foods and are extremely durable
- Powerful Vortex – The design of the Vitamix A2300i blades and the shape of the container combine to create a strong vortex which ensures that all ingredients are perfectly blended
- Versatility – The Vitamix A2300i excels at chopping grinding pureeing and whole food juicing
- Texture – You can blend raw whole food into silky smooth juices or smoothies and even make luxurious hot soups in minutes, plus grind or chop hard foods to the texture and consistency you desire
- Clear Lid and Lid Plug – The clear lid allows you to watch and monitor the blending as it happens, the vented lid plug allows you to make or blend hot liquids safely, and the lid plug is also a 60 ml measuring cup
- Lid Locks – Improved snap lid locks for extra safety
- Interlock Technology – The blender will not work unless the container and lid are secure
- Self–Detect Technology – The Vitamix A2300i uses wireless connectivity to automatically recognize and adjust to the size and type of container in use
- Dishwasher Safe – All Vitamix Ascent containers are dishwasher safe
- Self-Clean – To clean your Vitamix A2300i just add a drop of detergent and water and whiz
- Ascent Series Containers – Different sized containers should be available in Australia soon, including a 1.4 litre jar and a 1.4 litre dry grains container, 0.6 litre travel container/cups and 0.3 litre small blend and store bowls
Where to buy the Vitamix Ascent A2300i
|Kitchen Warehouse||A2300i Black||Buy now for $893*|
|Kitchen Warehouse||A2300i Red||Buy now for $893*|
|Kitchen Warehouse||A2300i White||Buy now for $893*|
|Kitchen Warehouse||A2300i Slate||Buy now for $817*|
Vitamix Ascent A2300i Blender Photos
Vitamix Ascent A2300i Pros & Cons
Vitamix Ascent A2300i Blender Specifications
The Vitamix Ascent Series A2300i is a high performance super blender with a 10 year warranty and a recommended retail price of $895
The Vitamix A2300i super blender stands 43.18cm high and its base is 27.94 by 20.32 cm. This blender is very robust and weighs 6.93kg. It comes in four colours; black, red, white and slate grey. The new clear lid features a lid plug, which can be used as a 60mL measuring cup, and comes with a low profile tamper. The A2300i also comes with Vitamix’s Simply Blending Cookbook.
The container or jug has a 2.00 litre capacity and is made from BPA free Tritan plastic. Additional containers, 1.4 litre wet and dry jars, personal or travel cups and small blend and store bowls should be available to purchase separately in Australia from late 2018.
The Vitamix Ascent A2300i High Performance Blender can power through the hardest foods without stalling or leaving unwanted lumps or fibres. Smoothies, soups, juices, dips or spreads will have the luxurious silky smoothness that you would expect in a restaurant. By blending whole foods or raw foods with the Vitamix Ascent A2300i you will completely break down the natural fibre. This will release all of the nutrients in the food and create healthy juices, smoothies, soups and purees.
In a few seconds you can use quick bursts of real power to chop, shred or grind vegetables, nuts, grains, spices, dehydrated foods or even coffee beans to achieve any texture you desire.
The variable speed control and a clear lid allow you to monitor and adjust as you blend.