A space saving bullet blender, the Vitamix S30 is a simple no nonsense yet powerful blender. You can blend directly in the insulated travel cup, pop on the convenient flip to open lid and take your smoothie or hot soup with you. But this versatile personal blender can also be used as a regular high performance blender by using the interchangeable base with the 1.2 litre blending jug. You have total control of the whole blending process with a simple variable speed dial and a pulse feature.
- Powerful Motor – The Vitamix motor has stood the test of time for quality and durability and can crush ice or easily blend tough whole foods
- Travel Cup – The Vitamix S30 can also be used as a personal bullet blender with the 0.6 litre insulated double-walled travel container for hot or cold liquids that has a secure flip to open sippy lid and convenient hanging loop
- Blending Container – Use the Vitamix S30 as a standard blender with the 1.2 litre general use blender container
- Vented Blending Lid – 2 part vented lid to release steam when blending hot liquids or add more ingredients
- Blade Base – Comes with an interchangeable base with laser cut blades that fits both the 1.2 litre container and the travel cup
- Variable Speed – Uses a simple dial to give you full control
- Tamper – The tamper can be inserted through the two part lid while the blender is running to help blend thick or frozen ingredients
- Recipe Book – Comes with a full colour recipe book
- 7 Year Warranty – The Vitamix S30 has the famous long Vitamix warranty
- Compact – The blender is 15 cm wide and 21 cm deep and only 37 cm high so will easily fit on most kitchen bench-tops
- Thermal Protection – An Automatic Overload Protection which turns the blender off if it senses that it could overheat
- Interlocking System – Safely turns off your blender if the container is not securely in place or the blender is unbalanced
Where to buy the Vitamix S30
|Kitchen Warehouse||S30 Brushed Stainless Steel||Buy now for $693*|
|Kitchen Warehouse||S30 Travel Cup||Buy now for $49.95*|
|Kitchen Warehouse||S30 Seal Pack of 3||Buy now for $11.95*|
Vitamix S30 Blender Photos
Vitamix S30 Pros & Cons
Vitamix S30 Blender Specifications
The Vitamix space saving or bullet blender, the S30, is a very robust and durable blender and therefore carries a much longer warranty period than most bullet or personal blenders on the market; a whopping 7 years. The recommended retail price of the S30 is $695.
This bullet style blender, the Vitamix S30, is designed as a small space saving and sturdy blender and has a footprint of only 15cm x 21cm and is 37 cm high. You can blend directly in the cleverly designed double walled 600 ml travel cup and then attach the clip on lid which has a flip to open drinking spout and a hanging loop. More of these travel cups are available to purchase separately and allow you to blend and go without having to transfer your smoothie to another container. The S30 also comes with a 1.2 litre blending jug for blending larger quantities, making it more versatile than most other bullet blenders.
The Vitamix S30 is a sturdy machine and weighs 5.6 kg. In Australia it comes in 4 colours; Brushed Stainless Steel, Cream, Red and White. The containers are made of BPA-free Eastman Tritan Copolyester which is extremely tough yet lightweight. The cord is 1.22 m long. A full colour recipe book is also included. If needed you can also purchase replacement seals to keep your Vitamix S30 running perfectly over it’s long life.
With a powerful and durable Vitamix 790 Watt motor and a laser cut blade system made from hardened stainless steel this personal Vitamix blender is made to blend, grind, crush and puree for years and years.
The Vitamix S30 has all the advantages of a personal or bullet blender and it also has the capacity to be used as a small high performance kitchen blender. You can blend a single serve in the convenient insulated 600ml travel cup or double the size and use the 1.2L jug. This bullet blender can crush ice and turn the toughest whole foods into smoothies or soups, sauces or salsas. There are no pre-set programs, just a variable speed dial and a pulse function. The S30 simply offers you precise control over your ingredients and allows you to quickly achieve the texture and consistency you desire without fuss.